Friday, January 8, 2010

Thank you blogosphere :o)


Blogging rocks! I'm really enjoying this journey so far. See my new pretty background? I'm not sure if I love it yet – but pretty excited I could work out how to do it. I so love seeing other peoples' blogs. I'm getting loads of creative inspiration and already dreaming up some projects. So thank you blogosphere – you've adding some joy to my life!! Already, after such a short time working on my blog I'm beginning to see life after babies and sleep deprivation. Just giving myself the small amount of time, freedom and focus has already shifted some of those clouds away and let me see my life is not all about serving those you love.

My Three Little Pinks

4 comments:

  1. Your angels are all absolutely gorgeous Caz!

    And I'm glad you're feeling heaps better. Blogging is really therapeutic hey?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, just wanted to say, I loved this post.
    It was inspiring. Keep on posting!

    Stop by my web page - Zahngold

    ReplyDelete

I love comments on my posts - they really are like sunshine on a cloudy day! If you're a new follower to The Truth About Mummy please leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back. Thanks ..... Caz