Monday, January 25, 2010

HELP

Hello hello......is anyone out there in the blogosphere?


Just wondering if someone could tell me how to add blogs that aren't blogger to my blog roll. I've found a few others I'd love to add but just can't work out how to do it. Little bit of help would be muchly appreciated. I promise I'll comment on every post you write for the rest of my life in return!! (Okay maybe I shouldn't promise that - but I will be forever grateful!) I've seen it done so know it can be ........but unfortunately I'm too much of a dunder head to work it out!
With many squishy hugs and kisses of thanks :)


10 comments:

  1. Hi Caz,

    You just need to copy the blog url that you want to add. Go into 'customise' and then to the part where you list the blogs you follow - for you it is ' News just in from the blogosphere' and paste the url into the box provided.
    It works for me!!
    If this doesn't make sense I apologise! Not that great with computers myself.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Megs, I'll give it a try right now.....appreciate your help!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness Caz,
    how do you get time to read all of the blogs you already have listed let alone non-blogger ones???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Now I'm gonna check them out too lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you got it sorted yet?
    I don't know if this is the same or different...but I go to 'dashboard' under 'reading list' then 'blogs I'm following' click ADD and cut & paste the URL...does that make sense? Hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I know, I'm a bit addicted to following! I generally just read the updates at night after the girls are in bed. Beat TV!! I've learned heaps from these ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know! I just wanted to comment so you have to have to comment on every blog post I write forever and ever hahahahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you can also add a gadget that is just a list of links you like.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think so. The one I added last night said it didn't have a feed so I'll try another today :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments on my posts - they really are like sunshine on a cloudy day! If you're a new follower to The Truth About Mummy please leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back. Thanks ..... Caz