Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Photo of the Year

Thank you to kellyansapansa for nominating me to post my favourite photo for the past year. (Wow - if you only knew how many photos I take and how hard this is for me.)  In the end I went for one of my million or so pictures of my beautiful little girls (after all they are the very centre of my existence at the moment!).  This picture was taken last spring after a day at a fun fair. We had such an awesome family day and after waiting in line for absolutely ages (as you do) for them to get their faces painted we came home and they spent the afternoon in the backyard playing and pretending to be 'real' butterflies. Such a cute girly day! Every time I see this photos I smile and remember how great the day was.   So this would probably be one of my very favourite 2009 shots. The only thing that could make it better would be if the littlest pink was in it as well.



Now, I'm pretty new to blogging so I'm not really sure about the protocols for what to do next.  I'm thinking I should pass the nomination along. So I'm going to throw it to the lovely Corrie at Seven Years On.  Corrie is a super amazing mum to four little men and a creative diva on the sewing machine! Pop over and check out her new little creation Harriet the Goose!

3 comments:

  1. days like that make it all worth while..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gorgeous photo Caz - your girls are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pic, Caz! You have gorgeous girls!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments on my posts - they really are like sunshine on a cloudy day! If you're a new follower to The Truth About Mummy please leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back. Thanks ..... Caz