1. Colorado Purse. I’m a small purse kinda gal. Hate big purses – because the bigger they are the more change fits in them and the heavier they get!
2. Keys to Bessy Blue Car and the back door.
3. Phone. Yes, I also like phones that basically just make phone calls. No GPS, Facebook or Ipod on this baby.
4. Torch. Bought it on impulse at the hardware store one day. It’s a great little LCD torch. Magic for when you go out with your girlfriends at night and the Daddy of the house forgets to put the back light on for you before he goes to bed.
5. Emergency Kids Food
6. Emergency Kids Food (hope they haven’t been there too long!!)
7. Three pens. I seem to collect pens in my bag. I have a bit of a stationery fetish!!!
8. Bank pay in book for the business
9. Handful of old receipts and shopping lists. (Very important to keep these for extended periods of time I find.)
10. More emergency kids food
11. Emergency packet of wipes.....for finger and bottoms :)
If the contents of your bag reveals your personality I must be one dull little daisy! Nevermind - I'll put it on my 'To Do List' - get more inspiration handbag contents. Now to pass the honour to some of my favorite bloggie friends and have a little snoop in their bags.......
pinkpatentmaryjane With her very stylish, french inspired handbag.
diminishing lucy With her handbag filled with love and inspiration (hope charlie is on the mend)
kellyansapansa With her big tote bag filled with wedding mags!!
ignorereality With her briefcase inspired handbag filled with funny stories (great blog!!)
fatmumslim With her little pink hangbag filled with sunshine (another of my fav blogs)
anythingfitsanakedman What type of bag would a naked man carry??
coffeegal With a bag filled with fun!
I'm also gunna pass along the sunshine award to these gals ......because indeed they have spread a little of this into my day on a regular basis. Here it is