- Get big pinks ballet gear organised (well buy it before her second lesson on saturday)
- Take working with families check to PO so i can do reading at school
- Update monthly bookwork
- Follow up with Yellow Pages - what the is going on there?
- Start getting the teddy border off big pinks room so I can paint it pink!
- Start getting quotes (bathrooms, kitchen and skylight for hallway)
- Sort out my photos (been on my list for about three years now - yikes)
- Buy pictures frames for kids pictures in the playroom. (Going to buy some op-shoppy ones and paint them and then but the kids drawings in them.)
- Find some time to make some more bags.
- Clean out the messy pantry cupboard
- Start menu planning again (saves so much time, energy and money!)
- Finish cleaning up the front gardens.
Monday, February 8, 2010
Sorry to bore you ........a few things I need to get done and thought it might help my somewhat fluff filled brain to remember them. Feel free to skip on over the next blog - or read on if you dare. Warning - this may burst your bubble if you were thinking my life was anything but mundane!