Friday, April 2, 2010

Four weeks later!!

Hello little blog and bloggers!

This little blog got lost in the confusion of life.   Hope to pop back in and update soon.  We're off to the movies today to see Nanny McPhee with the two biggest pinks.   It's there first trip to the movies so should be fun and interesting.  The past four weeks have been filled up with so much. We've had birthday's job interview, house reno planning, school sports and celebrations and now it's easter and school holidays.  So I'm off to enjoy  my family again and hope to pop back soon and blahhh on a little more about my exiciting life and insights!!  (Bet you can't wait hey :O)


Happy Easter Everyone!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh I have missed your blog: glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds busy and fabulous. Enjoy the movie - that's on our holiday hit list so I'd love to hear what you think. Happy Easter x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Back dear old friend!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter! Enjoy the movie and we'll be here waiting whenever you have a chance to blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4 days later..... a belated welcome back Caz, I'm having as much trouble as you with keeping up with life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Caz!
    When I saw the title of your blog I said aloud to myself (as I often do) 'this sounds like my kind of blog' :)
    And I was right! I look forward to following along!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments on my posts - they really are like sunshine on a cloudy day! If you're a new follower to The Truth About Mummy please leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back. Thanks ..... Caz