Monday, December 13, 2010

Checking the blog

I'm just about to dash out the door for work but wanted to check out my blog before I hit the road.  I've spent the weekend (well the spare gaps in between doing the mummy stuff) learning to language of htlm and css so I can make changes to my blog layout myself.  Wow  - it's an entire new world that lays behind these beautiful blog skins we use.  Very Matrix.   It's difficult to learn and I'm very slow at it but as you will see if you look around I have managed to make some alterations - was so proud of myself I had to log in for another looks before work (yup I'm just a big kid).   
And now it's of to work ... where the mummy side takes a back seat and professional me takes over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments on my posts - they really are like sunshine on a cloudy day! If you're a new follower to The Truth About Mummy please leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back. Thanks ..... Caz