Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy

This morning I'm just a little bit excited 
Holidays 
Such a happy word.



I've spent the past 7 days counting down lasts.  Last ballet lesson.  Last Kinder session.  Last pre-christmas get-to-gether thingy, last school reading, last day of work.  With each one  I've gotten just a litte more excited.   And today it's the last day of school. - the final entry on my list.     Then ( can you see me do a little happy dance around my semi-renovated lounge room in my pajamas) it's holidays.  Six weeks of blissful family time ..... 
and I'm just so ready!

On a slightly different note I can't believe my beautiful little preppie pink has already finished her first year of school.  She took to school like a duckling to water and has made her mummy and daddy very proud.  But even she is, I think looking forward to some time off from the routine and of cause Christmas.

So today, I relax and enjoy the happy feeling of knowing the the routine and patterns of term-time life are about to stop.  I look forward to  getting to spend time in my favourite place (home) with my favourite people (family) doing some of my very favourite things.  Throw in a little holiday to the Adelaide Hills and an extended family celebration to say happy birthday to Jesus - and I'm one happy happy camper. 

Hope your day is a happy one too ...



3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your holidays with the girls and Nick.
    Might try and pop over to your huse before we leave Benders. love ya. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Coz :O). Love to catch up again - as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll be in the Hills? Just as I am driving out of them to NSW....

    Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments on my posts - they really are like sunshine on a cloudy day! If you're a new follower to The Truth About Mummy please leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back. Thanks ..... Caz