Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday Twister

Tiz the Sunday before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature is stirring - not even a mouse! (I sure hope not!!)

Well that lasted for an entire five minutes. Everyone is up now. In fact the kids are playing twister in front of me on the floor.  We had some friends over for tea last night and they gave Twister to the pinks for an early Christmas present.  Brings back some awesome memories from my own childhood (and teenage-hood for that matter).  My four year old is now learning her right and left.

Happy Sunday everyone ....

5 comments:

  1. We have Twister (circa 1970) at the IL's place - may have to did it out!

    Wishing you and the pinks a Happy Christmas - I won't be around commenting for a few weeks....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had totally forgotten how great it is. They just had mummy and daddy playing - it was halarious!!! Hope you guys have a great christmas too Lucy! Look forward to catching after all the christmas cheer has died down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we love that game in our house too and I also remember playing it when I was younger. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Twister, yes, we have a version (a gift) where you lay out the coloured discs (no plastic mat which sticks to your skin) & let's say it's wild!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys - yes twister is proving to be very popular on the rainy pre-christmas day!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments on my posts - they really are like sunshine on a cloudy day! If you're a new follower to The Truth About Mummy please leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back. Thanks ..... Caz