Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Learning to happy dance on a blog.

Oh, five minutes peace to return to my blog.  I always end up feeling a little fractious after working for two days and it's nice to sit down and unwind - if only I didn't have two loads of washing to hang out, two days of house work to catch up on and three little pink people wanting to know what mummy is doing. (I know, suck up princess mummy  ... this is life in the mummy lane!)  This morning we've already done a 9.00am dental check up for the three pinks (mental note to self,  no matter how much of a good idea it seems at the time a 9.00am appointment with three little kids is a little bit to much of a rush) and had our 'Girls Day Out' morning shopping and coffee trip.  Now it's finally time to settle a little and let the dust settle.

I've had two little boggy 'happy dance' moments since my last post on Sunday.  Firstly, I reached 100  blog followers.  Lucky number 100 was Manda and I'd love to be able to link you over to her blog to celebrate  - but unfortunately her blog title didn't show up  (Edit here found the lovely Manda 's blog).  Collecting followers seems to me to be the 'game' of blogging.    At last count I was following almost 300 - think I might be getting a little addicted there .... but I do love it so. There are 79 of my favorites listed on my blog roll if you'd like a few more yourself.

And my other happy dance moment I hear you ask.  My first review.  This morning a lovely parcel turned up on my doorstep.  I luuurrrrve getting parcels in the mail (guess we all do) and this one was very long and mummy related.    So stay tuned as my first review post and giveaway will be coming up shortly. I'd super dooper excited about being able to do a giveaway!!  I just need to hop back over to fabulous Aussie Mummy Blogger site to make sure I follow the right process.

Right now I'm finished all my toe tapping happy dancing I best go and hang out that washing. 



9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being followed by one hundred people...that's quite some responsibility!! Curiously looking forward to your giveaway too. Looks like you're getting into the work/home thing happily...so glad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carol :) Hopefully will get my first review up tommorow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay, happy 100, enjoy those exciting days at home with the girls. We do the dentist at 9a.m. but for us, it's the same as school start anyway, so we're up & going, mouths open . . . they love the dentist so much they fight over who goes first!! Needless to say the dentist loves them back for their toothy enthusiasm. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Squee!!! Here I am! Not sure why my blog didn't come up in my profile. Thanks heaps Caz! My blog is http://mandasrambles.com

    Great work on reaching 100! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol Manda - I just found your blog on Aussie Mummy blogger. It's a peach too - love the look of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your ton of followers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! That's super exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks CQ - shall pop over and visit your blog :) Lurve a new blog to follow.


    Thanks Louisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I just came across your blog. I read over some of your older posts - you write really well:)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments on my posts - they really are like sunshine on a cloudy day! If you're a new follower to The Truth About Mummy please leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back. Thanks ..... Caz