Friday, January 7, 2011

A post for Lori xx

A post for Lori at  Random Ramblings of a stay at home mum.   Right now things probably couldn't get much worse for Lori and her lovely family.  As a mother and wife myself I can't think about her situation without tears coming to my eyes.  So today I'm joining with mummy bloggers near and far to send all of my prayers an support to Lori and her family.  May things work out as they should and her family be in each other arms again as soon as physically possible.

Once again I'm reminded of how lucky I am right at this moment and yet of how life is filled with unexpected turns and twists for us to navigate daily.  Right now, my family are safe. Children in bed and husband enjoying some time with his mates.  For this I am thankful and glad.
For Lori

7 comments:

  1. Today, I'm very proud to be a part of the Aussie mummyblogging community, and all I hope is that Lori's hubby goes straight back home to his family in good health

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know Lori...but my prayers join with yours in wanting her husband to get well as soon as possible and rejoin his family....hugz for them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the flowers...they sort of say it all, don't they?
    xxxCate

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so with you doll. She's been on my mind since I heard. I'm bothered though I do not know her personally. And I wish for good news soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments on my posts - they really are like sunshine on a cloudy day! If you're a new follower to The Truth About Mummy please leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back. Thanks ..... Caz