I've been a little tardy with my blogger butting posting. Life is V busy at the moment and I have struggled to keep up. Here it is in point form :O)EXERCISE
- I did walk around our 6km lake on Wednesday. It was not a fast walk as the littlest pink kept wanting to hop out of the pram and collect sticks for the puppy dogs!
- I did do a Zumba and Body Balance classes at the gym
- I did extend my gym membership for another 3 months
- I did intend to WII fit this weekend (still might happen it's only early Sunday afternoon :O)
- Generally speaking I didn't eat very mindfully this week. I sat down on several occasions and ate way more than my body really wanted simple because I was tired and needing something. I didn't listen to my hunger and just ate. I choose not to get to disappointed about this. It's actually taught me something. I made and ate chocolate hedgehog on Friday night. While being rather yummy it really affected my Saturday. I woke up feeling really physically tired and blah-ish. I don't think that much sugar really works well for optimum mummy health and energy levels.
Generally I'm happy with the increase in my moving and will now get my butt back into gear with mindful eating. How has your week been? Linking in with Michelle at Farmers Wifey and all my other Blogger Butt Buddies.