Back again for some more butt blogging.
This might be my week to need that 'free pass' that has been floating around the blogger butt challenge. Thankfully I'm not at all stressed about this and don't even feel guilty - even though my trusty Wii Fitting Machine tells me I've gained 100g. (pffft 100gs - nothing much to worry about there Mr Wii :) I have had a big and emotional week and did fall back into my old pattern of comfort eating. That's okay -it was a big week and I refuse to get to cross at myself about it.
Today I'm going to list a few good and bad decisions I've made over the past week. Bit of a confessional to keep me honest.
- I did return to the gym for my second body balance session.
- I did go for a jog/walk around our 4 km block (i did stop 8 times too!!)
- I did continue to do my Wii Fitting - even though I really didn't want to one day.
- I didn't allow myself not to feel guilty about eating to much.
- I did comfort eat at night after the girls were tucked up in bed - several times.
- I didn't allow myself to get intentionally hungry very often.
- I did eat chocolate with my lovely friend Corrie from Seven Years On when she visited.
So that's what I've been up to. A tiring and emotional week leads to some un-intentional eating which leads to no weight loss and a little weight gain. Interesting though. Tired eating seems to be a real key with me (which would fit with the weight gain while sleep deprived thingy). I wonder how I could change that and put something better in place for myself rather than comfort eating to sooth tiredness?
Once again thanks to Naomi from the fabulous Seven Cherubs and Michelle the inspirational Farmers Wifey for Blogger Butt Challenge. Pop over and link in your own fitness fess ups ;)