Monday, February 21, 2011

A jog around the blogs


Today my  little jog around the blogs started with the fabulous Frills in the Hills. Here I checked out one of Ms Frills incredible muffin recipes, which the littlest pink and I baked while the big pinks were a school and kinder.  They turned out looking pretty fabulous - even if I do say so myself!  If you're a collector of 'tried and true' recipes, like me, hop on over and check out some of her goodies!


Then I headed on over to one of my most favorite blogs 1000 Homes of Happiness. I love this blog - and not just because they have three small pink people like me (yay team pink!). 1000 Homes of Happiness is in fact a  wonderful whimsical idea that really deserves to be shared.  I love to pop over and see how they are progressing and find out if any more of their 'homes' have found themselves home.  If you want to know more please visit their blog - I think  you'll be impressed.

I then did a quick 'jog by' at Seven Cherubs for today's dose of inspirational motherhood.  Naomi is a mother to seven and writes a blog filled chock-a-block with fabulous advice, ideas and inspiration.  I was indeed inspired by her post today and desperately want the book she has just finished reading.  I'm always eager to hear good advice on spending better quality time with your kids.

Finally I finished today's little jog around the blogs by meandering up to the virtual front door  of Threelilprincesses.  I had no choice in the matter  - you could smell the fabulous cooking aromas floating from her windows and my nose just did the rest!  Today she's chatting about some of her favorite blogosphere recipes and giving links - another must visit for the cooks amongst us.  I had to add a little extra pace to my jog back home, to burn off all that fabulous food. But, yes it was worth it.

And so ends todays Jog Around the Blogs.  Don't forget to check out my current giveaways while you're here.  There is the 'Gnomeo & Juliet' Review and 2x Double Pass Giveaway HERE  and the latest 'Mummy Made Business' Review (Donna Christine Designs) Refashioning Books Giveaway HERE

Enjoy the rest of your day fellow Bloggers!

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic, Caz! Great read. And apologies for making you work so hard... LOL! Appreciate the link too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those muffin images are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it hard to get any further than those muffin photos, but whenever I get my virtual stomach full I'll head over to 1000 Homes of Happiness to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks my lovely bloggy friends :) The top photo was taken with the macro setting on my camera - to give the clear close up image. They are just as good as they look too!)

    Kellie - I'll always jog harder for such great food!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI! Just popped over to check out "the truth about mummy" loving what I am reading xxx Looking forward to popping over regularly (new bloggy friend!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh YUM! look at those muffins!!!! mmmmm I can almost smell them lol. Off to check out 1000 homes - thanks for sharing these Caz.... it's a great idea xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love popping over to see what you are up to Caz and we are so very happy to see you have mentioned us this evening. Thankyou for such a lovely description of our little project of happiness xoxox

    I'm off to jog around your block now and stop for a muffin or two...they look delish!

    Kellie xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those muffins you and littlest pink made today look delicious! I love 1000 Homes of Happiness too..the concept is unique.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh great 'list' of lovely blogs Caz. I hadn't read 1000 Homes of Happiness until now, so thank you for introducing me to this delightful blog. And those muffins look AMAZING!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments on my posts - they really are like sunshine on a cloudy day! If you're a new follower to The Truth About Mummy please leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back. Thanks ..... Caz