Saturday, February 19, 2011

Turning ungrateful on its head!


Today I'm turning ungrateful on its head while linking up with the fabulous Maxabella Loves.
 

 I'm grateful for being dragged regularly out of deep, night hours sleep to see to my little pink people.
.....
I'm grateful for nappies that find their way into my washing machine and spread their tiny water absorbing crystals through me wash. 
..... 
I'm grateful for grumpy mealtimes with over tired two year olds and unsympathetic snappy parents who have reached the end of their patience and just want peace. 
.....  
I'm grateful for the endless loud noises that fill my house and stops me seeking that quiet space that restores my energy. 
.....
&
 I am grateful unpacked up toys, crayon pictures on my freshly painted walls  and the sounds of Yo Gabba Gabba and Thomas the Tank Engine's theme song that drive me to distraction.


For all these annoying and aggravating things today I am
so grateful
Because they mean I have been blessed with a family and despite it all I love them to the moon and back and wouldn't change a thing!
(most of the time)


PS- don't forget to check out the lastest Mumy Made Business Review HERE.

13 comments:

  1. PErfect things to be 'ungrateful' for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, Caz. I love mine to the moon and back too but sometimes I'm tempted to stay on the moon... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet post! And a reminder to be grateful...I suffer from a similar list of blessings. Found your lovely blog via Life in the Country by the way - now following :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hearing ya! Nice take on being grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome manana and thanks Goldie :) So nice to get some comment loving from you both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am acutely aware, whenever I moan about my kids fighting, or spreading poo around the bathroom, covering me in vomit, or dressing up the pets in dolly clothes, just how lucky I am. So many things to be grateful for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean...but with time I'm sure you'll tweak a few things improvement wise!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can relate to all of the above.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so very true. It's hard sometimes to remember the big picture of how blessed we are, when we are struggling with the little details.

    You;ve inspired me to go enjoy hanging out the washing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can totally relate Caz. Great reminder for the rest of us :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments on my posts - they really are like sunshine on a cloudy day! If you're a new follower to The Truth About Mummy please leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back. Thanks ..... Caz