Monday, March 21, 2011

Love a little flower art!


The lovely Carly of mamma-razzi has been encouraging me to use my camera to its full potential. I'm struggling to get my mummy brain around the the concepts. 
But I  do so love some flower art!


Carly has also shown me how to add a water mark to my photos.  As you can see it's not there! I forgot. And as my bloggy time is limited today that will have to wait until next time.


Tomorrow I'll be drawing my Mummy Moments gift card giveaway.  Drop in and leave me a comment if you'd like a chance to win $30 to spoil yourself with.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I haven't worked out the watermarks thing yet or how to do really closeup pictures..you're way ahead of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those white blooms with the green centre... delicious! I could literally eat them. Beautiful photography and I could never get sick of looking at pics of flowers... keep em coming! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright and sunny... always love flowers. Georgie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent post I must say.. Simple but yet interesting and engaging.. Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you take these photos Caz? Share your secret - they're gorgeous!!! I'd be popping a few of those on the wall if I were you.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments on my posts - they really are like sunshine on a cloudy day! If you're a new follower to The Truth About Mummy please leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back. Thanks ..... Caz