Wednesday, March 2, 2011

1000 Homes of Happiness - Truth

Today I'm pleased to say I released my home from the 1000 Home Of Happiness.  It arrived in the mail last week and I've been waiting for today so I could take it up to Lake Wendouree and find a place to set it free.


So here she is. After some discussion with my walking buddies we carefully selected a position where the little house would be safe from the threat of rain but still visible to potential finders.   A couple of quick photos and we continued on with our walk, leaving the little house waiting to be discovered.    How exciting to think someone might be taking this little home home soon and hopefully sharing their story over at 1000 Homes of Happiness.

If you'd like to know more about the story behind 1000 homes of happiness  pop over and visit them - I think you'll be glad you did. 
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. What a great idea. I'd want to hide in the bushes so I could see the looks on the faces of whoever found it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Kellie - I love to have done that too !! Ohhhh I've just noticed all of my headings have and dates have gone of my posts?????????? oh dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only you could install a secret camera and make a documentary..I would watch it! I love your house of truth..one of my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea Caz. I have sent an email to request one too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay - it's such fun isn't!! I love your word too - very appropriate :-)
    xxxCate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just popped on and noticed a happy little home now free! Wowee Caz, thanks so much, a very appropriate word and a lovely spot to see it sitting there ready for a lucky finder. Look at all that water in the lake!

    Will link you back to our blog soon and add it to our count.

    p.s - My little pinks are obsessed with stalking our released homes and waiting to see if they are discovered...somedays it is hard to drop it and leave =)

    Thanks again.. We are so very grateful.

    Kellie xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to go back there and see if someone has taken it...have you been tempted???

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol Bec - I have wondered but no, I'm going to let what will be be. (would be great thou)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful spot! That particular view under the tree overlooking the lake, looks very simillar to a place we like to walk here, along the Sandgate foreshore. However, our water view is Moreton Bay/Bramble Bay open water. Angela.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments on my posts - they really are like sunshine on a cloudy day! If you're a new follower to The Truth About Mummy please leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back. Thanks ..... Caz