Thursday, March 24, 2011

Today at my house





Thanks to the lovely, friendly and very talented Tracy of   Our Life in Blog Form   today I am  checking out this interesting looking site. 

&

Today I also have a job  interview.
(Not sure how that happened!)

Today I am going birthday present shopping.
(Shopping on my own - squeeeee :)

Today I am learning about Leap Star learning products.
(because they might be a good birthday present idea)

Today I am writing a very slack blog post!
(It's okay I asked my Mum and she said I could.)

Today I am attending my first 'Parent and Friends Association' (PFA) meeting for the big pinks school.
(I figure this school will be part of our lives for the next 9 years so I might as well get involved.)

Today I am not going to my gym class because of the above meeting.
(And I just bought I new yoga mat too!)

Today I will catch up with some old work friends.
(At the above mentioned job interview.)

Today is the first day of the rest of my life ..... so let's get on with it.
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo for the job interview!! Good luck. Oh and woo hoo for catching up with friends!
    It's not a slack post - it's a great snapshot of the day ahead :-)
    You could almost call it a planning checklist!!
    Have a great day babe :-)
    xxxCate

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a great day...oh, i miss shopping. thank goodness for internet shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have a full day ahead of you....Good luck with your interview :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck with the interview, Caz. Will be thinking of you!
    May the next chapter of your life bring great things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fingers crossed the interview went well - if it was meant to be, it will be :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope the interview went well! Thanks so much for the shout out too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments on my posts - they really are like sunshine on a cloudy day! If you're a new follower to The Truth About Mummy please leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back. Thanks ..... Caz