Tuesday, March 1, 2011

When the Zombie visits

The energy zapping zombie has been visiting at our house over the past few days.  He let himself in on Saturday morning and has been bossing me around ever since.  My housework is getting out of control.  Mount foldmore is reaching new heights on my couch and the Dear One tells me he can no longer see any carpet on the playroom floor thanks to the ocean of Fisher Price. 

This is more than just a little frustrating.  I had plans and this little zombie visitor just wasn't part of them.  I have some great blog post ideas that I need to research, garden beds to plant out, baking to do, rooms to paint and heaps of other stuff that right now I can't even remember!!   So while I'd like to impress  you with my witty conversation and inspire you with my lovely written words IT.  JUST. AIN'T. GOING. TO. HAPPEN while that zombie is freeloading at our house. 

Any body like a Zombie?  Free to a go home? I can have him packed and ready to go within the hour......please :O)
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Sorry Caz, can't help. It seems his cousin is camped out at our house!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He frequents this house a lot Caz....funny how we call it a 'he'... hmmmm =)

    Hope tomorrow is a better day xoxox

    Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Caz, it seems I have a whole family of zombies here! Lol @ 1000 Homes about them being a 'he'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's here. He likes it hot. We are all completely drained and the house looks utterly neglected. Go home zombie and take summer with you. gxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well - even though I don't seem to be able to tempt anyone into taking my little zombie visitor - at least I know I'm not alone. Maybe it's the change in seasons??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry Caz, I think your zombie's twin is over here...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love "mount foldmore" clever! And I feel I am constantly swimming... drowning... in an ocean of Fisher Price also. I hope your little zombie racks off toot sweet ;o)
    P.S. He is kinda cute in the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I think we have some here too! Horrid critters lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I think the Zombie is lost somewhere in this house, under clothes or clutter ~ at least if it could move there might be some plodding happening *laughs*

    My poor feet are so grateful dinosaurs now come in glow-in-the-dark green but its not yet available for Lego!! Must be Housework Energy Zapping Zombie season...

    ReplyDelete
  10. The ocean of Fisher Price - love it! I have a room that is covered in toys - it's not actually a toy room, but I now refer to it as that, since that means it is ok for it to be covered in wall to wall toys. I'm currently training (bribing) the kids to clean it up enough that you can see some carpet. Just some (I'm not unrealistic).

    ReplyDelete

I love comments on my posts - they really are like sunshine on a cloudy day! If you're a new follower to The Truth About Mummy please leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back. Thanks ..... Caz