- I'm back working. Only casually, which is rather nice, but as with most things in my life it looks like this too will be tinged with a nice amount of insanity. How easily I forget the frenetic pace of life within an underfunded and over frequented disability support agency.
- Road trip to the lovely Hindmarsh Valley (Victor Harbor) coming up a little more quickly and anticipated. Yay!!
- Another room painted. The master bedroom is starting to look a little more fabulous. Struggling to hold my excitement as we're almost ready to lay the new floorings. (Ensuit must be gutted first - sounds rather rude and unpleasant for the ensuit).
- Commenced planning for the littlest pinks third birthday in just over ten days. Now just how did my baby suddenly become three?
- I'm on wrapping duty for the kinder Easter raffle this afternoon. El-presidento must do here duty! Sure hope we don't win. Too much yummy chocolate involved there. )And to top it off we have about a million tickets in the school one as well!)
- And finally, sorry for the lack of bloggy commenting emanating from here at the moment. Life is V busy and it's playing havoc with my bloggy mojo.
Me and the pig are just dropping in to say howdedodee and do a little dot point diary.