Friday, April 8, 2011

Hanging the 'Back in five minutes' sign


I'm just hanging the 'Back in Five Minutes' sign on my blog while I quickly dash off for a short 4 day family holiday to Hindmarsh Valley and the fabulous Victor Harbour. Bags are packed and 'Bessy Blue' (the car) is read for her 4.00am start time. (Yeah I know that's insane but the kids love the adventure of it .... not to mention breakfast at McDonalds!!!)

Enjoy your weekend, and if you're in Victoria the start of the school holidays. 

See ya'll next week  .......

Photobucket

PS - don't for get to enter my Minnie's Masquerade DVD giveaway  it's here!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Hope you have a fantastic holiday! Maccas for Breakfast is always a highlight of our holidays too lol.

    See you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great break.
    There's nothing my kids like more than getting up "at still night-time" for an adventure.
    Enjoy your hashbrown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time! I love Victor Harbour (and making my way home to Adelaide next week too). We look forward to hearing all your inspiration when you return next week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing says short break or road trip or weekend away like breakky at Macca's ;o) Enjoy every minute of your family time Caz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous. I love Victor Harbour!!! Enjoy your awesome break. Look forward to hearing about it when you get back. N x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a lovely break Caz. Sounds wonderful.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jealous! Hope you have a great break. :) We went away for the weekend recently and had a 5.30am start and the kids loved it! Maccas on roadtrips (for breakfast or lunch) is always a must for us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky you, Caz. Hope it was really relaxing for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments on my posts - they really are like sunshine on a cloudy day! If you're a new follower to The Truth About Mummy please leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back. Thanks ..... Caz