Thursday, May 26, 2011

I've pack my bags and I'm moving to WordPress!

Last night, after some thought and soul searching, I decided to pack up my virtual mummy blogger bags and purchase a new home for The Truth About Mummy on self-hosted WordPress.  Today I've spent most of the day unpacking in my new little abode.  Please pop over and visit my new place. It's still under construction but it's beginning to feel a little more like home.  I hope you'll be kind enough to wipe your shoes on the welcome mat and excuse the untidy look while I get everything organised again.  This is my brand new address. 


It would make me very happy if you could update your blog rolls and press my new SSR button. I totally understand this is a bit of a pain.  As you know I'm a huge believer in Blog Rolls for so leave me a comment on my new blog if you'd like me to add your blog to mine.  It will take me a while to get everyone back - so please forgive me if my comments drop off over the next week or so.

I have loved my time with you blogger - you have served me well!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments on my posts - they really are like sunshine on a cloudy day! If you're a new follower to The Truth About Mummy please leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back. Thanks ..... Caz