Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Kids Spot how I love You (50 Top Bloggers)

I am totally humbled (and just a tad over excited) that someone chose to nominate The Truth About Mummy as one of the Kid's Spot 50 top bloggers. I honestly had to read the email from Kids Spot a few times before I understood what they were saying. You see I view myself, and my little pink blog, as a rather small fishy in the ocean of fabulous blogs and bloggers that makes up the Australian blogging community. And what a community it is! (But more about that later.) I am also totally amazed that Kids Spot chose to action the nomination and make The Truth About Mummy one of their top 50 blogs! All I can say is thank-you kids spot! And to the person who put in the nomination a massive thank you. That little act of faith in me and this blog has touched my heart very deeply. You are a total sweetheart and this word loving, very ordinary, dyslexic mummy of three beautiful little girls can't thank you enough.

I would really encourage everyone to check out all of the blogs nominated. These are 50 fabulous blogs and many of my own personal favourites. Just to let you know I've already voted for more than just a few of them myself! If you are looking for information, inspiration or just a good old belly laugh, reading these blogs everyday will get you well on your way.

Unfortunately as blogger is having a slight melt down today I can only leave you a messy looking old hyperlink - but here it is. Read, enjoy and spread some vote loving around the place!




So once more, thank-you kids spot - I love your work!


9 comments:

  1. Congratulations, you deserve it. I voted for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, I always love to read whatever you have to say..and often have a bit of a laugh just because it resonates with me! I hope you do well in the rest of the comp...have a lovely day. By the way my blogger thingo was playing up yesterday and wouldn't allow me to post anything??

    ReplyDelete
  3. A huge congrats, Caz. You SO deserve it and I have voted for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big congrats, Caz. So well deserved! I'll be voting for you!!
    You do a great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh good on YOU Caz! I am so happy for you and it is such a well deserved nomination. It is so very exciting, I can only imagine how many times you read over that email. You should be very proud of yourself. I am proud of so many of the wonderful Mama's on that list :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Caz, your blog is very deserving to be there - don't doubt it, we love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woot woot Caz! Lots of fun for us x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks ladies - your support and kinds words are very much appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was so excited when I saw you on the list! As mentioned in my last (very long) comment, I too, was nominated. But missed the deadline. You can't imagine how much kicking I have done to myself recently. Yes. Lots.

    But I'm excited for you my dear. And yes. You have my vote. The list is pretty much some of my favourites too :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments on my posts - they really are like sunshine on a cloudy day! If you're a new follower to The Truth About Mummy please leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back. Thanks ..... Caz